Now that summer has finally arrived, you have probably been inundated with mailers from local air conditioning companies urging you to invest in a professional tune up for your home's system, and while we're sure that most of these mailers have gone in the trash without […]
Morris County Air Conditioning Tune Up Service
If you want your air conditioning system to run at maximum performance all year long, then get a professional tune-up today from our Morris and Bergen County Heating Contractors. With over 3 decades of above industry-level experience, our Morris County Air Conditioning Tune Up professional offers the right type of maintenance that is perfect for your AC system whether it's a brand new system or an older model.
We provide a complete Morris County Air Conditioning Tune Up program that checks all the following parts of your system:
- Thermostat Calibration - Our Morris County Air Conditioning Tune Up contractor will check your thermostat, calibrate it, and adjust the cycle for efficiency.
- Connection Adjustment - All wiring, connections, cables, tubes, and pipes are inspected for proper tight connections.
- Full Lubrication - All parts that require oiling and lubrication are inspected and treated.
- Clear Out Drain - The condensation drain is checked for blockage and totally cleaned out.
- Scrub Evaporator & Condenser Coils - If your AC coils are dirty, your unit cannot properly cool your home. A good cleaning allows for better air flow.
- Coolant Levels - It's Important to have the right amount of coolant. Too much or too little makes your system work too hard.
- Clean & Adjust Blower Components - For proper system airflow & greater comfort levels.
- Filters & Ventilation - All filters are changed and your vents are cleaned.
- Ductwork - You ductwork is checked and cleaned for full, clean airflow.
Breathe Quality Air in Morris and Bergen County
How well your entire air conditioning system works directly affects the quality of air that you and everyone in your home or office breathe daily. If your AC isn't working properly, it is contaminating your home with carbon monoxide, pet allergens, and other pollutants. To purify the air, it is best to have your air conditioning system serviced by a certified Ideal Air Inc. technician who has extensive experience in heater maintenance repair. All of our repair technicians are knowledgeable in heating system repair and can provide solutions that clean the air in your room.
Try Our Unique Service Plan
Once your new heating system is implemented, it is vital to schedule routine checkups. A properly service AC Unit can last up to 20 years with very few problems. This is why our Morris County Air Conditioning Tune Up expert provides our Preventative Maintenance Service Plan. Our goal is more than just providing you with great products. We want to continue to provide superior service and keep your home or office air conditioner operating in peak performance throughout the year.
With our preventative service plan we can schedule specific times throughout the year to visit your home or business and do entire system inspection. Our Morris County Air Conditioning Tune Up contractor can make recommendations and replaced any poorly operating parts of your system. This is will save you the worry of wondering if your system will fail during the hottest or coldest months of the year. A properly running cooling system runs efficiently and saves you money with high energy bills and major repairs.
Ideal Air came highly recommended from my plumber. Lou and his team were timely, professional, and most importantly, honest. He was knowledgeable and very easy to communicate with. I was never pressured or persuaded to buy up charged equipment that I didn’t need for my new home. Would recommend him to anyone in the north jersey area.
We chose Ideal Air to install central air in our 90 year old, 4900 square foot home. The registers and ducts integrate seamlessly into every room, the systems are well balanced, and the pricing was honest. The installation was 100% mess free – at no time did we feel like we were living in a work zone. The work is elegant. We could not be happier with the entire process – even the town inspectors said the work was beautiful. I strongly recommend Ideal Air.