Now that summer has finally arrived, you have probably been inundated with mailers from local air conditioning companies urging you to invest in a professional tune up for your home's system, and while we're sure that most of these mailers have gone in the trash without […]
Dependable Morris County Heating Installation
If you need a heating system that is running at top performance throughout every season, then it is vital to have your heater regularly inspected. With over 3 decades of professional maintenance experience, our Heating Tune Up Contractor in Morris County offers a heating tune-up that helps your AC Unit run efficiently and at maximum performance. Our Heating Tune Up Contractor in Morris County provides a fully comprehensive tune up plan that includes all elements of your system.
- Inspect the Thermostat - Since the thermostat controls the entire system, we start there. This insures that the temperatures are accurate, and keeps your system from needlessly running without breaks.
- Tighten Connections - All pipes, tubes and check for leaks. A leaky connection causes your system to run inefficiently.
- Lubricate Moving Parts - Parts that run without the proper lubrication cause part friction and increase amount of energy your system requires. The parts wear down far more quickly.
- Inspect Condensation Hose - A clogged drain or hose keeps your system dirty and also effect humidity levels in your home.
- System Controls - This keeps your system running properly and safely. Check the starting cycle of the parts to make sure the system starts, functions, and quits properly.
- Clean System Coils - Dirty coils impede the system's ability to cool or heat your home and office. This causes the heater to run at longer intervals, which raises your energy costs and reduces the life of all the parts in your unit.
- Refrigerant Level Inspection - Too much or too little refrigerant makes the system run less efficient increasing your utility bill and decreasing the heater's life.
- Clean & Adjust Blower Components - For proper system airflow & greater comfort levels.
Preventative Maintenance Plan
Once your new heating system is repaired or newly installed, it is vital to provide it with routine maintenance. An AC unit that is taken care of can last for several years. This is why our Morris and Bergen County Heating Contractors offers our annual and seasonal Preventative Service Plan. Our Heating Tune Up Contractor in Morris County goal is more than just providing you with exceptional heating systems. We want to continue regular service and keep your home or office heater running in peak performance throughout every season.
With our service plan we can schedule exact times throughout the year to visit your home or business and do a thorough inspection of your entire system in order to make sure that it's running in properly. We will check each part, make assessment, and then give you a fair and honest estimate of everything that needs to be done, to bring your system back to operating like new. This is will save you the worry of wondering if your system will give out during the hottest or coldest months of the year.
A properly running heating system runs efficiently and saves you hundreds of dollars in high utility bills every year. A well maintained heater costs less than expensive repairs which can add up to tremendous savings.
Even the best heating systems are going to eventually start losing their effectiveness, and with the winter season finally coming to a close, and your heating system set for a long summer rest, now is the time to take stock of its condition, and determine whether […]
Ideal Air came highly recommended from my plumber. Lou and his team were timely, professional, and most importantly, honest. He was knowledgeable and very easy to communicate with. I was never pressured or persuaded to buy up charged equipment that I didn’t need for my new home. Would recommend him to anyone in the north jersey area.
We chose Ideal Air to install central air in our 90 year old, 4900 square foot home. The registers and ducts integrate seamlessly into every room, the systems are well balanced, and the pricing was honest. The installation was 100% mess free – at no time did we feel like we were living in a work zone. The work is elegant. We could not be happier with the entire process – even the town inspectors said the work was beautiful. I strongly recommend Ideal Air.