Morris County Air Conditioning Tune Up service
If you want your air conditioning system to run at maximum performance all year long, then get a professional tune-up today from our Morris and Bergen County Heating Contractors. With over 3 decades of above industry-level experience, our Morris County Air Conditioning Tune Up professional offers the right type of maintenance that is perfect for your AC system whether it’s a brand new system or an older model.
We provide a complete Morris County Air Conditioning Tune Up program that checks all the following parts of your system:
- Thermostat Calibration – Our Morris County Air Conditioning Tune Up contractor will check your thermostat, calibrate it, and adjust the cycle for efficiency.
- Connection Adjustment – All wiring, connections, cables, tubes, and pipes are inspected for proper tight connections.
- Full Lubrication – All parts that require oiling and lubrication are inspected and treated.
- Clear Out Drain – The condensation drain is checked for blockage and totally cleaned out.
- Scrub Evaporator & Condenser Coils. If your AC coils are dirty, your unit cannot properly cool your home. A good cleaning allows for better air flow.
- Coolant Levels – It’s Important to have the right amount of coolant. Too much or too little makes your system work too hard.
- Clean & Adjust Blower Components – For proper system airflow & greater comfort levels.
- Filters & Ventilation – All filters are changed and your vents are cleaned.
- Ductwork – You ductwork is checked and cleaned for full, clean airflow.
Breathe Quality Air in Morris and Bergen County
How well your entire air conditioning system works directly affects the quality of air that you and everyone in your home or office breathe daily. If your AC isn’t working properly, it is contaminating your home with carbon monoxide, pet allergens, and other pollutants. To purify the air, it is best to have your air conditioning system serviced by a certified Ideal Air Inc. technician who has extensive experience in heater maintenance repair. All of our repair technicians are knowledgeable in heating system repair and can provide solutions that clean the air in your room.
Try Our Unique Service Plan
Once your new heating system is implemented, it is vital to schedule routine checkups. A properly service AC Unit can last up to 20 years with very few problems. This is why our Morris County Air Conditioning Tune Up expert provides our Preventative Maintenance Service Plan. Our goal is more than just providing you with great products. We want to continue to provide superior service and keep your home or office air conditioner operating in peak performance throughout the year.
With our preventative service plan we can schedule specific times throughout the year to visit your home or business and do entire system inspection. Our Morris County Air Conditioning Tune Up contractor can make recommendations and replaced any poorly operating parts of your system. This is will save you the worry of wondering if your system will fail during the hottest or coldest months of the year. A properly running cooling system runs efficiently and saves you money with high energy bills and major repairs.
- Furnace Maintenance Plans in New Jersey to the Rescue!
Its a cold winter night and you suddenly realize that it is really chilly in your New Jersey home. A little investigation reveals that your furnace has failed. Time to call your New Jersey heating contractor while being angry at yourself for forgetting to perform routine maintenance that could have prevented this situation. If you…Read More
- Considerations for Morris County Heating Repairs
Every home owner should know the fundamental concepts on how the heating system facilities operate in the home setting. This will also help the contractors in performing Morris County heating repairs in a more efficient manner. Some of the aspects that you will need to know are (1) the type of fuel that the heating system can burn;…Read More